PRE SEARCH RESULTS AD
POST SEARCH RESULTS AD
- Birth Name: Arlene Carol Dahl
02/12/2021 · Arlene Dahl obituary Hollywood star of the 1950s whose immaculate image helped promote the beauty business she founded after retiring from films Arlene Dahl in the 1950s. Her second husband, the...
Arlene Carol Dahl was an American actress and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer star, who achieved notability during the 1950s. She had three children, the eldest of whom is actor Lorenzo Lamas. She... Wikipedia
- Born: Arlene Carol Dahl, August 11, 1925, Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
- Died: November 29, 2021, Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Minnesota
- Occupation: Actress, businesswoman, columnist
- Years active: 1944–2012
- Children: 3, including Lorenzo Lamas
- Relatives: AJ Lamas (grandson), Shayne Lamas (granddaughter)
- Data source:
RIGHT SIDEBAR TOP AD
RIGHT SIDEBAR BOTTOM AD
SEARCH SIDEBAR AD
Play trailer with sound 1:52 Elegance and femininity are fitting descriptions for Arlene Dahl. She is considered to be one of the most beautiful actresses to have graced the screen during the postwar period. Audiences were captivated by her breathtaking beauty and the way she used to it to her advantage, progressing from claimer to character roles.
She later established herself as a businesswoman, founding Arlene Dahl Enterprises which marketed lingerie and cosmetics. She was married six times, two of whom were actors actors Lex Barker and Fernando Lamas. She is the mother of actor / action star Lorenzo Lamas, and actually made a guest appearance in his film Night of the Warrior (1991).