PRE SEARCH RESULTS AD
POST SEARCH RESULTS AD
1 day ago · The FBI’s handling of Larry Nassar’s sex abuse is awful – but sadly unsurprising Moira Donegan Between the first complaints to the FBI and the time the agency took action, Nassar sexually ...
15/09/2021 · The four athletes were among more than 200 women who gave powerful impact statements to a court in 2018, detailing Larry Nassar's abuse as the sports doctor of the United States women's national ...
15/09/2021 · A Senate hearing on how the FBI and Justice Department conducted the investigation into sexual abuse claims against former USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar has wrapped. The committee heard from ...
Lawrence Gerard Nassar is an American convicted sex offender, former USA Gymnastics national team doctor, former osteopathic physician, and former professor at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.... Wikipedia
- Born: Lawrence Gerard Nassar, August 16, 1963, Farmington Hills, Michigan, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: University of Michigan (B.S.), Michigan State University (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Occupation: Osteopathic physician, professor
- Years active: 1978–2016
- Organization: USA Gymnastics
- Criminal charge: Federal: Receiving child pornography, possession of child pornography, tampering with evidence, State: First-degree criminal sexual conduct (10 counts in two counties)
- Criminal penalty: De facto life without parole as his earliest release date given his multiple sentences means that it would be at an age where it is guaranteed he will be dead.Federal: 60 years in prison, lifetime of supervised release, State (Ingham County): 40 to 175 years in prison, State (Eaton County): 40 to 125 years in prison
- Data source: