PRE SEARCH RESULTS AD
POST SEARCH RESULTS AD
Olivia Wilde, Actress: Tron. Actress and activist Olivia Wilde is a modern day renaissance woman, starring in many acclaimed film productions, while simultaneously giving back to the community. She was born on March 10, 1984 in New York City. Her parents are Leslie Cockburn (née Leslie Corkill Redlich) and Andrew Cockburn. Her mother is American-born and her father was born in...
2 days ago · Independent Spirit Award-winning filmmaker Olivia Wilde emerged from her $10K/month Los Feliz love nest on Monday morning, Gucci luggage …
23 hours ago · Olivia Wilde, 36, and Harry Styles, 26, had been friends for many years, but they had an affair on the set of Don’t Worry Sweetheart. The couple have been together for a little more than a month and, according to insiders, does not move a step away from each other. “Their relationship has already become really serious. They spend all their time together. Olivia is very happy with Harry ...
Olivia Wilde is an American actress and filmmaker. She is known for her role as Remy "Thirteen" Hadley on the medical-drama television series House, and her roles in the... Wikipedia
- Born: Olivia Jane Cockburn, March 10, 1984, New York City, U.S.
- Citizenship: United States, Ireland
- Occupation: Actress, filmmaker
- Years active: 2003–present
- Partner(s): Jason Sudeikis, (2011–2020)
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Andrew Cockburn (father), Leslie Cockburn (mother), Claud Cockburn (grandfather), Patricia Cockburn (grandmother), Alexander Cockburn (uncle)
- Data source: