PRE SEARCH RESULTS AD
POST SEARCH RESULTS AD
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA, by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams.
SoFi Stadium is dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all guests. This Code of Conduct is designed to ensure all guests at SoFi Stadium can enjoy themselves free from distraction or interruption.
Top ways to experience Sofi Stadium and nearby attractions Go City: Los Angeles Explorer Pass - Choose any 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions 4 Attractions & Museums from £67.49 per adult BEST SELLER Hollywood and Celebrity Homes Bus Tour 605 …
11/02/2022 · The NFL's newest glittering shrine, SoFi Stadium has lured the Super Bowl back to greater Los Angeles for the first time in almost 30 years. …
18/01/2022 · SoFi Stadium is home to two franchises – the Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams. The two share the 70,000 seater stadium which can make room for an extra 30,000 or so seats, depending on the...
SoFi Stadium is a stadium and entertainment complex in Inglewood, California, United States. It is located at the former site of the Hollywood Park Racetrack 3 miles from the... Wikipedia
- Former names: City of Champions Stadium (planning phase), Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park (planning/construction phase)
- Address: 1001 S. Stadium Drive
- Location: Inglewood, California, U.S.
- Public transit: Downtown Inglewood (opening 2022)
- Owner: StadCo LA, LLC, Hollywood Park Land Company, LLC. (A joint venture of The Flesher Group and Stockbridge Capital Group)
- Operator: StadCo LA, LLC.
- Executive suites: 260
- Capacity: 70,240 (expandable up to 100,240 for Super Bowl, WrestleMania, Summer Olympics, and other major events)
- Acreage: 298 acres
- Surface: Matrix Turf
- Broke ground: November 17, 2016
- Built: 2016–2020
- Opened: September 08, 2020
- Construction cost: $5–6 billion (estimated, including development)
- Architect: HKS, Inc.
- Project manager: Legends Global Planning
- Structural engineer: Walter P Moore Engineers and Consultants
- Services engineer: Henderson Engineers, Inc.
- General contractor: Turner/AECOM HuntJV
- Data source: