PRE SEARCH RESULTS AD
POST SEARCH RESULTS AD
The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9‑inch screen is 12.9 inches, the iPad Pro 11‑inch screen is 11 inches, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches, and the iPad mini (6th generation) screen is 8.3 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
The all-new iPad Air. It’s more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide color lets you see photos, videos, and games in vivid, true-to-life detail.(4) It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model, and do all of these ...
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. With AppleCare+, your coverage is extended to two years. You will have 24/7 priority access to Apple Support, Apple hardware coverage and software support, and it includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Learn more about ...
The iPad range also offers more choice than ever before, covering a wide range of user requirements and price points. If you’re a high-end user, it’s time to reassess what you can do on a tablet. Apple’s top of the range fourth generation iPad Pro delivers laptop-beating performance, propelling tablet computing into a brave new era. And ‘laptop-beating performance’ is no exaggeration ...
iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc., which run the iOS and iPadOS mobile operating systems. The first iPad was released on... Wikipedia
- Developer: Apple Inc.
- Manufacturer: Foxconn (on contract), Pegatron
- Type: Tablet computer
- Release date: April 3, 2010 (1st generation)
- Units sold: 500 million
- Operating system: iOS (2010–2019), iPadOS (2019–present)
- Storage: 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 or 512 GB or 1TB flash memory
- Display: 4:3 aspect ratio LED-backlit IPS LCD
- Sound: Bluetooth, speaker, microphone, 3.5mm headphone jack (not available on the iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3G and 11 inch)
- Input: Multi-touch screen, headset controls, proximity and ambient light sensors, 3-axis accelerometer, digital compass, 2 added: 3-axis gyro
- Camera: Initially none, subsequent models include front and rear cameras
- Connectivity: WiFi and Bluetooth, GSM (some models)
- Power: Built-in rechargeable Li-Po battery
- Online services: iTunes Store, App Store, iCloud, Apple Books, Podcasts, Apple Music, Apple Wallet
- Related articles: iPhone, iPod Touch (Comparison)
- Website: apple.com/ipad
- Data source: